Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ready or not, here we go

WE MADE IT!!!
One week before Christmas we left the comfort of our beautiful, warm Chandler Arizona and arrived in cold, snowy Overland Park Kansas.
The boys were so excited to see snow so we rummaged through boxes until we found our "winter clothes" box that hadn't been opened since our trip to Utah last year.
Despite the cold, the boys played outside all afternoon exploring every inch of their new back yard
The boys decided that they really like Kansas

3 comments:

Danika said...

It's so strange to see your boys in snow clothes! I'm used to seeing them in shorts & flip flops!

Briana said...

What?! You moved?

I need to hear this story...

kjirsten said...

Hey Ray!

Ditto Briana, I want to know your story too!! Wow! Kansas! That's quite a big move. So glad to hear that the kiddos are adjusting well . . . sun to snow -- quite a change! love you!