Saturday, June 4, 2011

long story short... we are building a new home that will be finished the end of July. Our rental home was sold out from under us leaving us with no where to live for the month of July so we are in the process of moving all of our stuff into 3 storage units and 2 pods for one month:(
We are going to blow this town and take a long vacation to Utah.
I'm super excited to visit my family for a while but the coordinating, packing, moving, building a home, getting a child ready for girls camp and entertaining 4 kids each day on top of the regular mom work is quite possibly going to give me a stroke and some gray hairs... both of which I'm equally not fond of.
I've got to hunker down and get some stuff done over the next couple weeks so may be a while before I have "free" time to post again.

Here are some of the fun things we've been up to lately....
Myla's 13th Birthday.
We managed to find 2 candles, I guess the others are in a box somewhere
Happy Birthday, Myzee Pyzee

2 comments:

Danika said...

Congrats on the new home, but that stinks that you will be homeless! You could always swing by Arizona for a visit! Of course July would be the worst time for that...but we miss you!

Vanessa said...

This sounds like a crazy time...but it will be a party! Just think, you'll be in your own house soon. How fun is that?! Love keepin tabs on you guys...Jad looks so grown up! And do you really have a 13 yr old?! She's beautiful. Happy Birthday Myla!