With February comes the
excitement and
anticipation of a new soccer season. This year, in particular, the excitement is over-the-top as we gear up to watch our little Jadder bug play his first season of soccer.

No one has ever looked
so cute in yellow and black.

Jad was so
excited for his first game he could hardly control himself. As the game started he quickly realized that he didn't know any of his team mates or his coach or anything about soccer and he became a bit timid. But by his second game, he had put all anxiety behind him and he was soon racing down the field with the other players
scoring goal after goal after goal for his team... and maybe even one or two for the other team.

I'll tell ya, there is nothing like watching your little son play a sport. I enjoyed every second of it... even when he abandoned his team mates and ran off the field in the middle of the game to take a breather on my lap.
I asked him if he was having fun and how he thought he was doing. He told me "Yeah, I'm just tired. I'm making lots of bowls out there."
What??? It took me a minute to realize that he meant that he was making a lot of GOALS out there.
Yeah buddy, you just keep on making lots of bowls!

We couldn't be more proud!!!
1 comment:
What a riot! Too cute, Ra! I love hearing how their little minds perceive the world. Love that little guy!
Post a Comment