Oh, man! Fun, Ra! We've been talking about a trip to Disneyland Paris...now I really want to do it! They also have a Legoland here. Have you ever done that? Cute pictures!! xoxo
I have been married to my best friend, John, for 13 years now. We have 4 beautiful, healthy kids who keep us on our toes every minute of the day... never a dull moment around here.
This blog is considered my journal. One day I will look back and remember the stories behind all the pictures I've been taking.
I don't ever want to forget how good life has been to me.
5 comments:
Mom,
I am glad that we went to DISNEY LAND I hope WE CAN GO BACK!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!
-Myla
Disneyland is so much fun! You guys look like you had a blast!
- sarah
We too love Disney!! :) what a fun trip! Cute cute kids!
Oh, man! Fun, Ra! We've been talking about a trip to Disneyland Paris...now I really want to do it! They also have a Legoland here. Have you ever done that?
Cute pictures!!
xoxo
WOW! . . . What a great spring break!! We LOVE Disney too . . . but it's been WAY too long since we've been.
So fun to see pictures of your cute kids (and you and John too! :)
Post a Comment