We started the first day of summer off with Myla's 11th birthday.
I can't believe that my cute, little, baby girl is now a beautiful 11 year old.
Where has all the time gone???


Myla soon had invitations prepared and delivered to all of her friends. I began the planning and preparations for the big day...
We had a flip-flop cake...

They played on the splash pad...
They played soccer...
They jumped on the trampoline and then very carefully ate pizza, rootbeer, cake and ice cream on it as well...
They opened presents on the trampoline
(apparently everything is funner on a trampoline)
and they watched half of the movie Mall Cop in the casita before started the activities listed above all over again -only with a little louder screaming this time as the sugar rush kicked in.
HaPpy bIRthDaY, mYZee pYZee!!!

3 comments:
Fun party...funner daughter!! WE LOVE MYLA!! Soooo glad for good friends....and their daughters!
I can't believe you have an 11 year old! She is so cute! Happy (late) Birthday Myla!
What a cool mom you are, Ra! I love that cake--did you make that up? Good idea! Your kids are all so gorgeous! What a doll that Myla is. I love her so much!
Post a Comment