We visited the eye doctor last week for a check-up on Ashlee's eyes. The result was a prescription for glasses... fabulous!
During the appointment they had to dilate her pupils. As we were leaving, Ashlee picked a sticker from the sticker basket and she held it up to me and said "I think I'll take this one of a chalk board" I glanced down at it and said "Ashlee, that's a picture of a caterpillar".
"Oh...... even better" she said and happily skipped away.
She is thrilled to now be "twins" with cousin Sydney.


Only something with hot pink on it out of the Juicy
line-up would do
and I think she looks as adorable as ever!

3 comments:
hey! she looks so cute! can't wait to see you guys in september!
So cute Ash! Syd just got her new RED specs for school. She will love knowing that the two of you both get to wear cute glasses.
Oh my gorgeous girl!! How stinkin cute. She looks awesome in glasses. Lucky!
Post a Comment