Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving at Disney Land

This year for Thanksgiving we did something a little different... we took a trip to Disney Land. We went with some of our favorite family friends, the Sparks.
A few days before we left John surprised me with an early Christmas present, a new camera. He got me a Cannon Rebel and I have to say I had more fun taking pictures than I ever have. I took about 300 pictures on our 3 day trip. Here are a few...






A few too many times on the tea cups.

Myla and Jad are our dare devils. They went on anything and everything. Ashlee never ceases to amaze; she went on the Tower of Terror but refused to go on the Log Ride. Royce went on everything that he was tall enough to go on, which wasn't much. John will go on anything but the Tower of Terror. I have a weak stomach so if I do go on a ride you usually don't see me because I'm curled up in a ball on the floor of the ride.
Although I'm in curl-up motion, this is a good picture because you can actually see me.
For the record, I did go on the California Screamer... and it really was pretty fun.

Ashlee, Dreya & of course, Jessie.





Only in Disney Land is there a parade every day... I love their faces as they watched.


John was melted by baby Breckyn.
Royce and Greyson became best buds on this trip.
Three fun filled days at Disney Land!

2 comments:

Owen said...

AmAzInG pictures!!! You're like an expert! Love the different coloring in some of them. Looks like a fun trip!

Amy Asay Keele said...

RA! Yay! You're back online. Woohoo!
Holy cow your camera is nice!! Did you choose that shading or did you fix it later? Looks totally cool.
Thanks for posting!