Jad is very much like his dad in that he has a CONSTANT desire for a new toy. And as soon as he gets that new toy, he wants a NEW toy.... never ends!!!
So, Jad has been begging for a skateboard for a LONG time now.
I've been able to hold him off with my usual answer to all his ENDLESS toy requests...
"maybe you'll get it for your birthday". (which is in November)
This satisfies him until the next time he sees something he wants.
But when he came running to me in the store holding this skateboard that was nearly as big as him saying "Momma, I really NEED this skateboard!" something inside of me broke... and I bought him the skateboard.

He wakes up early each morning, puts his gear on and goes out back to practice...

After only a few short days, he was getting more and more comfortable on it and even learned a few tricks from his pops

AND... what ever Jad gets, Royce gets.
Anyone with two, young boys will understand why.



I'm really glad I bought those skateboards!
I love my two little skaters!

No comments:
Post a Comment